This Solid Dish Soap block (13oz) is gentle on the hands, cuts grease effectively, and pairs perfectly with all your kitchen cleaning tools such as a dishcloth, loofah, and natural bristle brushes. These sustainable blocks of soap are also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain on fabrics such as sponge cloths and produce bags.
Our Dual-Layer Bamboo Soap Holder is perfect to store bar soaps/shampoo/conditioner or konjac sponge for a healthy lifestyle.
- handmade: four ingredients only, no additives, preservatives
- natural: made from four biodegradable ingredients
- fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin, unscented
Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Olive Oil (sodium olivate) - makes soap suitable for all skin types that conditions and softens your skin
- Water (aqua)
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
- as dish soap: rub a wet cloth, sponge or dish brush directly on the soap. scrub dishes then rinse with water
- as stain remover: rub soap on stained spots, add water and rub fabric between hands then hand wash or launder
- place soap on top of a soap dish to keep it dry
Allergies & Cautions
- not for consumption
We are a marketplace and our vendors use different systems and have different processing times, so shipping costs and delivery times may vary.
We have implemented services to accurately predict your shipping costs upon order each item.
Each vendor is responsible for packing and shipping your order direct from them to you. This means, if you order products from multiple vendors, then your packages may arrive at different times and with different packaging.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org