A refill for our best-selling Sisal Dish Brush that is great for the kitchen cleaning and general household scrubbing, especially for dishes, pots, and pans with stains and grease. It can also be used as a veggie brush!
sisal fiber: sisal is a natural fiber from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. it is resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil.
ergonomic design: easy to hold with a string to hang dry
kitchen essential: handy for handwashing light grease but also convenient for a quick rinse before machine wash
*to replace the Sisal Dish Brush head, please be as gentle as possible to be safe:
- use pillars to pinch the metal piece
- pull the brush head and the brush handle in opposite sides slowly to remove the old brush head
- slide on a new brush head until the metal piece back to its original position to hold it tight
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames
- repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc. check the city's waste management info before disposal
- if unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage
We are a marketplace and our vendors use different systems and have different processing times, so shipping costs and delivery times may vary.
We have implemented services to accurately predict your shipping costs upon order each item.
Each vendor is responsible for packing and shipping your order direct from them to you. This means, if you order products from multiple vendors, then your packages may arrive at different times and with different packaging.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org